Monday 29 June 2015

THE NEW L'OREAL FOUNDATION


Finding a good foundation from the isles of Boots can be pretty tricky and has lead in my case, to my makeup draws being filled to the brim with too dark or too heavy formulas that I can't use. But recently, whilst having a little browse through the L'Oreal stand, I came across their new Infallible Matte Foundation and I have to say, things are looking pretty good so far.


The formula of L'oreal's foundation feels really light on your skin and blends in pretty easily with the help of a buffing brush and a bit of blending. Although I'm not usually a big matte fan and I usually opt for a more glowy and natural finish, this foundation isn't too matte that it looks flat but if you're really not a fan of the non-shine finish, you may want to skip past this one. L'oreal have come up trumps with their colour matching as well and the shade 10, porcelain suits my pretty pale skin well considering many other brands just don't seem to do a colour light enough. So as well as having a g.ood colour selection, the foundation's coverage is also pretty high and covers all sorts of imperfections pretty well with only a little concealer on the bad areas and under eyes needed.


L'oreal, you've dont well with this foundation and any gals out there who love a good coverage foundation that doesn't feel too heavy, this one is definitely worth a bit of a swatch and purchase next time you're in Boots.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment :

  1. that looks amazing, definitely going to try it out :)
    http://lilytalkss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete