Saturday 2 May 2015

PIT STOP


Waiting for nail polish to dry is up there with one of my least favourite tasks.. So when I caught a glimpse of this new quick dry nail polishes from Barry M in Boots, I just had to take one home with me! Pit-stop is the grey toned nude shade that I chose but there were lots of other pastel shades if nude nails aren't your thang.. As well as loving the colour, I also really like the formula of this quick dry range as they dry seriously quickly and although you do need two coats to get an opaque finish and they aren't the longest lasting, it still makes the dreaded task of painting your nails much quicker which is enough of an excuse for me to pick up some more shades from the range!
Thanks for reading!

4 comments :

  1. I like this colour :) looks beautiful on your nails !

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey is the perfect colour for summer because it goes with everything :)
    Anjna Harish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This shade is such a nice colour if you need a grey new polish! Thanks for your comment :) x

      Delete